Thursday 29 May 2014

CONFUSE THEM


I'll be there, you shan't see me

They shall look for me in church
They shall find me in clubs
When they seek my face in clubs
They shall find my soul in church

They shall try seduce my lady
They shall find  ‘twas a harlot
So they shall shun the harlot
And my fair lady shall be safe

They shall till their lands at day
While I lie in bed away
But when I shall be harvesting
They shall be all eyes watching

They shall sneak to rob my house
And find no thing to carry
Yet when they return back home
They shall find no thing to quarry
I shall confuse them

They shall keenly study my step
I shall always be steps ahead
They shall try take me their way
I shall always have my way

East when their sun shall be rising
West mine shall be setting
They shall expect me be like‘m
I shall always be like me

                                    By Sammy Nakitare

1 comment:

  1. i gat u. will also always be me. go Nakitare.

    ReplyDelete